April 27, 2013

It's been a month...

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted on this thing. Talk about lazy!
I have no idea where this month has gone, it's not even like we've been mega busy (okay, maybe we have been).

So far this month we have....gone to Sheep World, I have helped out my sister launch her business at The Grand Wedding Show {check her out here!}, applied for a mortgage to buy our first house {fingers crossed we get approved!}, Shaun has started up winter football season with Birkenhead United Football Club, Shaun and his team mates hosted a quiz night fundraiser to help pay for their fees, this weekend we're house sitting for Shaun's brother Chris, oh and we have a birthday party/bbq to go to tonight.

So maybe this month has been kinda busy, here's hoping next month will be more relaxed. Although so far it's shaping up to be just as busy with birthdays, mother's day, house auctions and me sitting my restricted licence, finally!.

xoxo
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...