October 17, 2013

Sorry For My Absence

Hey Guys & Gals!

So sorry for my absence this week, we've had a full house at the moment with my father's sister and her daughter staying with us. It's been a bit hectic with 7 people under one roof.

You may have noticed I have updated my blog's theme...it is an ongoing process though, I haven't updated it this much since I first really got serious with the whole 'having a blog' idea.

I will be trying to do some more linkups over the next week so watch out for those and I will try to make them a more regular thing as well. Make sure if you have a blog as well that you too are linking up, it's a great way to see who else is out there and maybe you'll find a new favourite blog!

Let me know what you think of my new theme (and colours) and let me know if you think it's missing something.

Hope you enjoy the new look blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...