November 21, 2013

Tea Time: Favourite Tea Of The Month


With the weather getting warmer down here in the Southern Hemisphere and summer being only around the corner I have found myself being drawn more and more to Iced Tea. Lately my iced tea of choice has been a new product out by Lipton Ice Tea called Sparkling. It is an iced black tea with a hint of lemon. 


I enjoy this tea for it's refreshing zing of lemon but with that great black tea taste. I also love the fact that it is sparkling so has that fizz of a soft drink without all the sugar and calories associated with one. 

I'm pretty sure this will be go to drink when out and about and looking for a refreshing cold drink to cool off from the summer heat. 

What tea flavour have you been drawn to this month? Share below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...