December 3, 2013

FREE Christmas Printables #1

Apologies for the delay in publishing this post my lovely readers, I had some trouble converting my files to PDF format. But they are all done now, so future Printable posts will be up on Monday mornings as mentioned. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

I thought with Christmas and the holidays almost here why not put together some FREE printables for my lovely readers.

I will release two Christmas/Holiday related printables every week for four weeks on a Monday morning (NZST) commencing December 2nd. They will be available until December 31st.

To start us off here are this week's FREE printables.




Click Here to get the FREE 8x10 pdf to print wherever and however you like!

If these prove to be a hit with you, then I may look at doing more printables in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...