December 18, 2013

Life Update

Apologies for the lack of posts lately my lovelies.
I have been super busy with work and also with all the extra events you end up attending around Christmas and the holidays. 
But fear not, I do have a few posts in the pipelines (and drafted) recapping some of the things I have been doing lately. 

I do have some exciting news however... the Hubby and I have found a new flat to rent and are moving this coming Saturday 20th December. I know I know it's super close to Christmas, but this place is awesome. It is close to my work and my parents and not too far for the Hubby to get to work. The rent is also hugely affordable which is great. It will be awesome to finally move out of my parents house {again}, but I will miss living with my sister and folks. I will write a whole post dedicated to moving into our new gorgeous little unit. I will also be sharing posts on how I go about furnishing and decorating our little home, along with photo tours of rooms etc. 

Here's to the excitement of moving and the joy that is Christmas and the Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...