January 3, 2014

Life Update...

I have been super busy as of late what with moving a week before Christmas (not to mention finding a flat and moving into it in the space of a week), Christmas festivities, and everything that comes with Summer and the holidays. 

I have been busy busy unpacking boxes and turning our house into a home.. make sure to keep an eye out for future posts about how I decorated and organised our new home. 

For the last week I have been on a camping holiday with the hubby and my parents, in a remote little bay north of Auckland {I will post about this at a later date}.

Currently we have no internet at our new place so I have been unable to post anything :( which means that I have numerous posts to write, edit and post. 

I go back to work next week, so hopefully I will have some time to upload some of my posts of what has been happening over the last month or so. 

But fear not my dear readers, I have not forgotten you and you will be seeing more of me on here now that the holidays are almost out of the way and I am heading back to work. Fingers crossed we get the internet in our new place soon. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...